PDF Digital sewing pattern for Oliver Trousers
Instant Download | Ready to cut and sew.
Size US36 // UK36 // EU46. This pattern is available in size EU38-EU54, you can find links to the size needed at the end of this description.
What will we send you?
Once the order is paid, within 1 minute you will receive:
– the PDF pattern in your chosen size, in A4 format to be printed at home, letter format to be printed at home, A0 format and plotter format to be printed at the copy shop. The size of the plotter format is indicated in the name of the document. You will need a plotter printer that can print at least 900mm width. Note that for height categories 3 and 4, the plotter pattern comes on 2 pages. Please note that each pattern comes in 4 different heights which are specified in the name of each file. Please choose and print out the one that suits you to ensure great fit of the final garment.
-detailed instructions which include cutting layouts, construction steps accompanied by photos, as well as instructions on how to work with Vikisews patterns (printing, taping, adjusting, sewing terminology).
About Oliver Trousers:
Oliver is a pair of men’s semi-fitted trousers with a straight silhouette, and tapered towards the hem. Pressed crease lines are found on the front and back of the trousers. The back is shaped with waist darts. The front features functional slash pockets and pleats at the waistline. The trousers have a waistband with belt loops. The upper edge of the waistband sits below the natural waistline. Oliver trousers fasten with a classic fly front zipper, while the waistband has a hook and bar eye closure. The trousers are be-low-ankle length.
Approximate sewing time: 2 days
Model Daniel: Chest 100, Waist 84, Hips 105, height 184. Daniel is wearing size 44 in height 2 (178 – 184).
To sew these trousers, choose suiting fabrics with the following properties:
– medium-weight, with moderate stretch
– the fabric content can include natural (wool, cotton), blends (cotton + polyester, cotton + elas-tane, wool + elastane, viscose + polyester, etc.), and synthetic fibers (polyester, polyester + elastane)
– the following fabrics are recommended: suiting cotton, suiting wool, corduroy, cotton sateen, linen
– the following lining fabrics are recommended: pocket lining fabric, heavy cotton, viscose.
Attention! We do not recommend very stretchy knit materials (jersey fabric).
The trousers in the photo are made in suiting fabric. This fabric is medium-weight, soft, and with little stretch. The fiber content is a blend of polyester, viscose, and elastane. The lining is a blend of viscose and polyester.